Categories
Christian Movie Review Christian Movies

Book of Acts – The Movie

[divide margin_top=’15’ margin_bottom=’15’ width=’medium’]

[button color=’blue’ textcolor=’#ffffff’ size=’big’ align=’center’ link=’https://www.community.kncb.org/register/’]Join Our Online Community[/button]

Book of Acts The Movie

The Book of Acts was written by Luke in the New Testament of the Holy Bible. It is the story of Apostles and disciples of Jesus. They began to spread the gospel to cities and villages that were far off.

Acts Chapter 2

The book of Acts chapter 2 has to be one of my favorites. This is where the Apostles and other disciples were gathered together in the upper room. This is when the Holy Spirit visited them with a mighty rushing wind. A supernatural event that changed their lives.

Acts 2:2-4 And suddenly there came from heaven a noise like a violent rushing wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. And there appeared to them tongues as of fire distributing themselves, and they rested on each one of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit was giving them utterance.

Apostles of Jesus

1. Peter (Simon) he brought people to Jesus
  2. Andrew (brother of Peter) also brought people to Jesus
  3. Timothy
  4. James (son of Zebedee)
  5. John (brother of James)
  6. Philip
  7. Bartholomew (was witness to the Ascension of Jesus)
  8. Thomas
  9. Matthew (the tax collector)
  10. James (son of Alphaeus)
  11. Thaddaeus
  12. Judas Iscariot (betrayed Jesus and hung himself)
  13. Paul (Saul of Tarsus) was chosen to replace Judas

Christian Movie Review

My Christian movie review for Books of Acts is an A+. I highly recommend that you watch the movie of the Book of Acts.  It supports the acts of the disciples and Apostles of Jesus when He was with us and after His resurrection. It demonstrates how they traveled to Judea and Samaria. You can clearly see how faithful they were to Jesus. You will witness the persecution that they went through for Him. There is just so much in the Book of Acts that you will want to watch it several times. This will give you an even greater understanding and revelation of this book of the bible.

The movie about the Book of Acts will open your eyes to the truth. The Book of Acts movie was written according to the scriptures in the bible. Watching this gospel movie makes me want to travel to Jerusalem Holy Land and Jesus’ birthplace. It makes me want to walk the same roads as the Apostles and try to imagine what they experienced.

Feel like sharing your comments about the movie? Just leave your them below and remember, share it with your friends. Like us on Facebook and register in the Christian community today!

Be blessed.

©Minister Gail Walls – All Rights Reserved

By Gail Walls

Gail is a born-again Christian and an ordained minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Some of her favorite things to do besides ministry are to work in her garden, go biking, walking and fishing.
Gail is also an entrepreneur and has years of experience in SEO, article and content writing, and social media marketing.
To contact Gail by email: gw@kncb.org