Categories
Entertainment

A Few Good Tips On Christian Entertainment for the Family

Christian Entertainment for the Family

Did you know that Christian entertainment for the family is lots of fun ? I know a lot of people who think Christians don’t have anyplace to go or anything to do. But, I will suggest some awesome things we Christians can do.

Christian Family Entertainment

Many Christians are very talented. Especially when it comes to the arts such as painting, drawing, writing books, etc. These make for some very fulfilling ways to be entertained. You can visit a Christian art gallery. Read some inspirational and encouraging Christian poems. Or, you can read the latest book by your favorite Christian authors. Need a good laugh? A Christian comedian could be the solution.

First of all, here are my suggestions on some fun things to do as a Christian family.

• Church bowling league – Form a league for children and adults. Invite other churches to do the same and then schedule a date and time to meet up.
  • Art gallery – Invite members of your church to submit their art work, in any given category, to be displayed in a designated area.
  • Talent show – We all have a talent of some sort. A Christian talent show is fun and entertaining. Can also help raise funds for your church. Invite the Christian community to participate. It also brings people together and introduces them to your church and Jesus Christ.
  • Christian movies – Biblical, historical and bible based movies are always great for spending quality time with family and friends.
  1. Book of Luke
  2. Joseph Movie
  3. Jesus Movie
  4. Mount Sinai
  • Christian comedy – We all like to have a good laugh and what better way than through some good clean comedy!
  • Board games – Yes, we all remember spending some great times with family and friends playing a board game or two. There are even some Christian board games on the market today.

Family Time

When the family is together, it opens up a time for questions. It gives the parents and their children a time to talk and lets them express their beliefs about trusting God. This can also give the parents an understanding of where their children are spiritually and address any issues they might be having at school. A time for children to feel more connected with parents and their siblings. Young adults can be aware of things going on in the world and might want to get more understanding of the signs of the end times.

So, use your imagination or take one of my suggestions. Enjoy some good, wholesome Christian entertainment. Let us know what you do for fun with your family and Christian entertainment. Register in the community to help spread the love of Jesus and to make some new friends.

Be Blessed
©Minister Gail Walls – All Rights Reserved

By Gail Walls

Gail is a born-again Christian and an ordained minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Some of her favorite things to do besides ministry are to work in her garden, go biking, walking and fishing.
Gail is also an entrepreneur and has years of experience in SEO, article and content writing, and social media marketing.
To contact Gail by email: gw@kncb.org